Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Enterprises engaged in the manufacture or production, processing or preservation of goods as specified below:
- A Micro Enterprise [Manufacturing] is an enterprise where original investment in plant & machinery does not exceed `25.00 lacs.
- A Small Enterprise [Manufacturing] is an enterprise where the original investment in plant and machinery is more than `25.00 lacs but does not exceed `5.00 crores; and.
- A Medium Enterprise [Manufacturing] is an enterprise where the original investment in plant and machinery is more than `5.00 crores but does not exceed `10.00 crores
Enterprises engaged in providing or rendering of services.
- A Micro Enterprise [Services] is an enterprise where the original investment in equipment does not exceed `10.00 lacs.
- A Small Enterprise [Services] is an enterprise where the original investment in equipment is more than `10.00 lacs but does not exceed `2.00 crores; and
- A Medium Enterprise [Services] is an enterprise where the original investment in equipment is more than `2.00 crores but does not exceed `5.00 crores
Simple and customer friendly loan applications with checklist for speedy sanctions. Acknowledgment is issued on receipt of loan application by the branches [Click here to download Application form for MSEs.]
Time norms for disposal of loan applications from the date of receipt of application complete in all respects:
|For loans upto `5.00 lacs||Within 2 weeks|
|For loans above `5.00 lacs and upto `25.00 lacs||Within 4 weeks|
|For loans above `25.00 lacs||Within 6 weeks|
|Above `25,000||15% – 25% as determined by Bank|
Competitive Interest Rates
CLICK HERE to view interest rates
- No Collateral Security for Micro & Small Enterprises for loans upto `10.00 lacs. All eligible loans shall be covered under Credit Guarantee Scheme of CGTMSE.
- Collateral security may be waived for Micro & Small Enterprises for loans over `10.00 lacs and upto `25.00 lacs based on good track record and financial position of the unit. All eligible loans shall be covered under Credit Guarantee Scheme of CGTMSE.
Working Capital Limit:
Minimum 20% of projected annual sales turnover upto limits of `500 lacs [i.e. 20% of projected turnover] and Projected balance sheet method for limits above `500 lacs for MSME units.
Adhoc Limit Facility:
10% of the limit or `10 lacs whichever is lower to meet the contingencies.
Renewal of Working Capital Account:
Once in 12 months.
To be submitted at quarterly intervals.
- Joint financing / co-financing of SMEs with A.P.State Finance Corporation.
- Scheme for Technology upgradation / establishment / modernisation / expansion of Food Processing industries
- Scheme for financing Handloom Weaver groups
- Scheme for advances against Ware-house receipts of National Bulk Handling Corporation Ltd. [NBHCL] to processors / traders
Special Schemes for Women Enterpreneurs:
Stree Shakti Scheme: Interest rebate of 0.50% & Margin reduction by 5%.
- 12 specialised MSME branches to give focused attention to MSME units:
Cherlapalli [R.R.District], Balanagar [Hyderabad], Vijayawada, Warangal, Vizag, Rampur [Karimnagar], I.E.Medchal, Mancherial, Khammam, Miryalguda, Dubba [Nizamabad], Nellore.
- Specialised MSME Divisions at potential branches across the country
Debt restructuring / Rehabilitation facility to all the eligible / potentially viable MSME – Units
Bank/sponsors EDPs of general/skill enhancement programmes.
MSME Care Centres established at all Zonal Offices and Head Office. Details of these care centres are available on banks website.