SBH’s Internet banking facility is an online banking facility that can be accessed from the website. You need to register yourself at the branch where you hold an account. You will be provided with a customer identification number and an initial password.
- Browse various types of accounts, such as Savings bank account and Current account
- Download account statement
- Pay taxes online
- Communicate with SBH through email
- Order new cheque books through email
- Query if a cheque has been encashed
- Change the password and email address
- Order a demand draft
- Open RD and FD Accounts
- Make RTGS, NEFT and GRPT transactions
- Transfer funds to third party, PPF Account and so on.
- Make customs Duty Collections
- Make Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) Fee Collections
- Maharashtra Virtual Treasury – Government Receipt Accounting System
- Khata Plus
- User name and Password
- Encryption and SSL Certificate
- Virtual Key Board
- Second Factor Authentication
We are also authorised to handle Maharashtra Profession Tax Collections.
- SBI e-file
- File your Income Tax returns online