In terms of SEBI guidelines, all debenture issues (public/rights) of the Companies with the maturity period exceeding 18 months are required to have “Debenture Trustee” and its name must be stated in the prospectus of the Issue. A Debenture Trustee is appointed to represent and protect the interests of debenture/bond holders. The necessity of creation of debenture trust is to organize the large number of debenture holders and facilitate interaction by the Companies issuing debentures with a single entity rather than individual debenture holders.
We act as Trustees for the debenture holders
a) to accept security created by the Company and ensure compliance of terms of security stipulation by the Issuer
b) to secure the repayment of Principal and payment of Interest thereon on due dates.
c) taking action for safeguarding interest of the Investors and enforcing their rights in times of need.
d) to redress grievances of the Debenture / Bond holders effectively
e) to enforce the security at the behest of the Debenture / Bond holders
Our Bank as a Debenture Trustee (registered with SEBI), is providing trusteeship services for many Corporates including Government Corporations, Public/Private Limited Companies.
Our Reputed clientele include:
- Andhra Pradesh Power Finance Corporation Limited, Hyderabad
- Indian Renewal Energy Development Agency Ltd, New Delhi
- Greater Visakhapatnam Municipal Corporation, Visakhapatnam
- A.P.Power Generation Corporation Ltd.(APGENCO), Hyderabad
- Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh(APTRANSCO), Hyderabad
- Tata Projects Ltd, Hyderabad
- A.P.Water Resources Development Corporation, Hyderabad.
- Godavari Marathwada Irrigation Development Corporation, Aurangabad
- H M W S & S Board, Hyderabad
- Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
- A.P.Industrial Development Corporation
- Karnataka State Finance Cororation, Bangalore
- Sea Blue Ship Yard Ltd, Cochin
For further details, please contact:
Assistant General Manager, Merchant Banking Dept., Head Office, Hyderabad
Phone No.s : 040-23387756/382
Tele Fax : 040-23387697
e-mail-ID : email@example.com