- Dematerialization & Rematerialization of securities.
- Pledge/hypothecation of Demat security holdings against bank loan.
- Freezing of accounts whenever required so that debits from the account are not permitted.
- Electronic credit in respect of securities allotted under IPO.
- Crediting non-cash corporate benefits, such as, allotment of bonus and rights shares, stock split, etc. directly to your depository account.
- Effecting transmission of securities.
- Nomination facility available.
- Elimination of bad deliveries and also risks associated with physical certificates.
- Faster disbursement of non-cash corporate benefits.
- Periodic status report.
- Convenient consolidation of accounts, folios.
- Electronic credit in public issue.
- No stamp duties on transfer of securities held in Demat form.
- Change of name, address, dividend mandate, registration of power of attorney, transmission etc. can be effected across companies held in Demat form by a single instruction to the DP.
- Prescribed application form, DP agreement, Tariff Sheet, duly signed
- Pass port size photo of self and of nominee
- Proof of identity: PAN Card (Mandatory)- original to be produced for verification
- Proof of address: (copy of any one of the following) Bank Pass Book / Ration Card / Pass Port / Voter ID card / Driving Licence (original to be produced for verification)
- Cancelled cheque leaf (proof of bank account details)
For Application Forms and further details please contact:
Deputy Manager, Depository section,
Gunfoundry Branch, Hyderabad