Our Bank is offering the seamless online trading experience, "e-Ztrade@sbh (3-in-1 account)" to our customers from 2008 under franchisee arrangement with SBI Cap Securities Limited (SSL), a Group Company. It includes our Bank account and Demat account and trading account (with SSL).
A customer should have a Savings Bank/ Current account/ OD account with Internet Banking.
- Should have valid PAN
- Residential proof/ Address proof (latest i.e., less than 2 months old)
- Cancelled cheque of the above account and
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Online trading is an internet based investment activity that involves no direct involvement of the broker and increases the transparency.
- The trading account would be linked to Demat and Bank accounts, ensuring a smooth and seamless transaction process.
- Convenient, Paperless and Easiest option to invest in Stock Markets.
- Trading on BSE, NSE, F&O NSE (NSE Derivative segment) and Mutual Fund.
- At the time of placement of order, the amount will be blocked from client account.
- Funds will be transferred only on execution of trade.
- Market tips are made available by SSL.
Special offer: The following category of customers can open e-Broking account at free of cost during the campaign.
|Type of Account / Customers Segment||SSL Demat (DP) + SSL Trading|
|1||SSS account holders under Gold Category||Free AOC + Free DP AMC 1st year|
|2||SSS customers under Silver category||Free AOC + DP AMC will be charged|
|3||Loans Against Shares customers|
|4||Active SBH Bank DP + Holding customers||Free AOC + Free DP AMC 1st year|
|5||SBH customers with contract note of any other Broker|
|6||SBI Platinum Credit Card holder|
|7||Employees of SBH*||Free AOC + Free DP AMC 1st & 2nd year|
|8||Retired Staff*||Free AOC + Free DP AMC 1st year|
|* Not applicable for Spouse of the employee/ Retired employee|
|AOC - Account Opening Charges; AMC - Annual Maintenance Charges|