|Eligibility||:||Individual(s) over 18 years of age with steady source of income, including persons engaged in agriculture & allied activities.|
|Amount of Finance||:||Maximum loan amount will be lowest of loan amount assessed on the basis of the under noted 3 options(a.b.c) below:
a) Project cost which may include cost of land, house/ flat, cost of additional amenities related with said house/ flat, registration charges, stamp duty, property insurance, service tax and other statutory dues, if any, less applicable margin.
b) Permissible EMI/ NMI ratio.
c) Maximum Permissible Loan to Value(LTV) ratio.
|Processing fee||:||Up to Rs. 25.00 lacs- 0.25% of loan amount subject to minimum of Rs.5,000/-
Above Rs. 25.00 lacs to Rs. 75.00 lacs- Rs.6,500/-
Above Rs. 75.00 lacs- Rs.10,000/-
|Equitable Mortgage Charges||:||Upto 1Lakh – NIL
Above 1 Lakh – Rs. 200/- per lakh. Max: Rs. 11,200/-
|CERSAI – Amount of Fee Payable||:||Rs. 500/- for creation.|
|Other Charges||:||Lawyer’s, Valuer’s fee etc to be borne by the borrower on the basis of actual cost|
|EMI/ NMI Ratio||:||
|Interest Rate||:||CLICK HERE to view interest rates|
- Purchase a new flat/ house or construction of a house.
- Purchase plot of land and construction of house (both) thereon.
- Purchase an existing (old) house/flat or extension of existing house.
- Purchase house plot only.
- Repair or renovation an existing house/ flat
- Furnishings/ consumer durables.
- Takeover the loans from Banks/ HFC
- Completed loan application
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Proof of identify (photo copies of Voters ID card/ Passport/ Driving licence/ IT PAN card)
- Proof of residence (photo copies of recent Telephone Bills/ Electricity Bill/ Property tax receipt/ Passport/ Voters ID card)
- Proof of business address for non-salaried individuals
- Statement of Bank Account/ Pass Book for last six months
- Personal Assets and Liabilities statement
Check Off Facility – Employer will take responsibility to credit the salary to borrower’s account at the branch from which the EMI will be deducted.
Post Dated Cheques(PDCs) for the Repayment period/ ECS (Electronic Clearing Services)/ Standing Instruction on salary account maintained with the Bank.
For Non Salaried:
- Post Dated Cheques for the Repayment period.
- ECS (electronic clearing services)
- Attractive Interest Rates
- Available as Term Loan and Overdraft also
- Easy Documentation
- Fast Processing
- Daily Reducing Balance
- Low Processing Fee
- No Hidden Costs or other charges