- In order to offer bouquet of financial products to our customers, our Bank markets Infrastructure Bonds offered by various approved issuers under Corporate distributor arrangement with SBI CAP Securities Ltd. (SSL).
- Infra Bonds will qualify for tax rebate on investment up to `20000/- under Sec.80CCF, which is over & above the regular saving limit of `1.00 lac under 80C.
- An Investor can save income tax up to `6180/-
- Infra Bonds are offered both in Demat or Physical mode. In case of applying in Physical mode, the investor has to attach self attested copies of the following,
- PAN Card copy
- Latest address proof (not less than 2 months)
- A Cancelled cheque leaf
- In case of Demat form, no physical proofs are required.
Currently the following Infra Bonds are on offer:
|Name of the Co.||Face Value||Tenor||Int Rate||Int Payment||Buy Back||Last Date|
For further details, please contact Merchant Banking Dept., H.O. (040-23387382/756)