State Bank of Hyderabad is one of the pioneers in offering SEBI designed tech based product "Application Supported by Blocked Amount" (ASBA), as a supplementary process for applying to Public Issues (IPOs/FPOs/Rights Issue/NFOs). It is referred as "SBH e-Invest (ASBA)". A customer of any branch of our Bank can avail ASBA facility either through physical or internet mode.
|Company Name||Open Date
|Bid Price||Market Lot||Grading|
We offer ASBA under two modes to our Investor-customers:
- Physical mode: A customer of any branch of our Bank can apply to IPO/FPO/Rights/NFO by using Physical ASBA application. The Customer can submit his physical application at any of our Branches.
- To download ASBA physical application form (link to be provided to www.nseindiaipo.com/issueforms/html/index.html)
- Electronic mode: A customer having Internet Banking account with transaction rights, can apply to IPO/FPO by accessing our Internet Banking site www.onlinesbh.com (e-Services).
ASBA facility is not available on any type of overdraft or loan accounts. Process flow for applying through Internet Banking account:
- log on to our Bank site (https://www.onlinesbh.com)
- Select Personal Banking
- Key-in your User Name and Password
- Select the option e-Services/IPO and navigate
Precautions to ASBA Investors:An investing customer while submitting application under ASBA, should take utmost care to provide the correct details of
- PAN Number
- Demat Account
- Bank Account
- Savings Bank or Current Account with SBH
- Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Demat account with any broking firm
- Sufficient clear balance in his Saving Bank (including MODS linked) or Current account for application money.
- An alternative mode for applying IPO/FPO/Rights Issue
- Application amount is blocked in investors account and proportionate amount to the shares allotted is debited
- Earn interest till allotment of shares as money stays in your account
- No need of enclosing cheque/draft with the application for applying to Public Issues.
- Lien marked only to the extent of the bid amount
- No physical refund involved, no hassle of lost / delayed refunds
- One can avail ASBA facility by using Physical application or Internet (INB) mode.
|SL. NO.||NAME OF THE BRANCHES||DESIGNATED OFFICER||PHONE NO.||FAX NO.|
|1||Gunfoundry, Hyderabad||Officer in charge, Demat Section||040-23387378||040-23387593|
As per the SEBI guidelines, all the branches are designated to accept ASBA applications from the eligible investors.