SBH’s Internet banking facility is an online banking facility that can be accessed from the website. You need to register yourself at the branch where you hold an account. You will be provided with a customer identification number and an initial password.
- Browse various types of accounts, such as Savings bank account and Current account
- Download account statement
- Pay taxes online
- Communicate with SBH through email
- Order new cheque books through email
- Query if a cheque has been encashed
- Change the password and email address
- Order a demand draft
- Open RD and FD Accounts
- Make RTGS, NEFT and GRPT transactions
- Transfer funds to third party, PPF Account and so on.
- Make customs Duty Collections
- Make Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) Fee Collections
- Maharashtra Virtual Treasury – Government Receipt Accounting System
- e-filing for Income Tax Return
- Quick transfer option allows the fund transfer without adding beneficiary
- Resetting of login password through ATM card details and without going to home branch.
- Online registration for Internet banking
- “State Bank Any Where” new mobile application for internet banking
- ATM Card Services such as Block ATM Card, ATM Card Limit/Channel/Usage Change ,ATM Pin Re-Generation
- Approval Third Party beneficiary through ATM by generating IRATA reference No.
- Apply and top up the Gift Card
Following Service Taxes applicable from 01-Nov-2014 excluding service tax
a) Average Monthly Balance in Saving Bank < Rs.1,000/- Monthly 20 free Internet Banking transactions allowed
b) Average Monthly Balance in Saving Bank > Rs.1,000/- upto Rs.25,000/- Monthly 40 free Internet Banking transactions allowed
c) Monthly avarage balance of >Rs.25,000/- No limit on number of transactions in Internet Banking
d) Charges for Financial transactions beyond the set limit Rs.5/- per transaction.
- Khata Plus